1. What's in this policy?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you use the eequ platform (“our site”), including making contact with mentors or customer on our site.
2. By using our site you accept this policy
3. By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
4. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
5. We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend this policy from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check it to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
6. Prohibited uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm children in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of (if you are a Mentor) our Mentor Terms or (if you are a Customer) our Customer Terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
7. Content standards
These content standards apply to your use of the messaging and Learning Experience reviewing features on our site.
A message or review must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducements to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.