This article explains everything you need to know about how Eequ gets your earnings to you.
View your transactions
1. Log into your account and open the 🍔 menu on the top left of the page.
2. Make sure you are in Mentor mode, then scroll down the list and click Payouts.
3. You will now see a list of your payouts. The Bank Code will appear on your Bank Statement to help you reconcile the payments.
4. You can search by any date range and filter by any experience.
5. If you need to download your information you can choose between and basic download or a detailed breakdown of every session. The download will be in a CSV format. You can open the CSV in your preferred app - Microsoft Excel, Google sheets etc. Here you can sort, filter and order your spreadsheet to suit your needs. 📊
If you are logged in to Eequ, use this link. It will take you straight to your payout page.😎
How your money gets to your bank account and timing scenarios
We've created this explainer to help you understand how the payments are calculated and how the timings of payments work. infographic for you so that you can easily understand how your money gets from a booker to your bank account.
I hope this explains everything but as always, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance at all.