If your council does not use Eequ centrally (yet), you can still use Eequ to process your HAF bookings. Here is a checklist to help you and some top tips for a successful delivery.
How do I check eligibility?
Each council has a different process. Eequ provides a flexible process to give you time to check eligibility if needed. The process works like this:
1. Booker makes a booking request.
2. Eequ sends them an email to keep them in the loop.
3. Your Booking Page looks like this:
4. Follow the process you have agreed with your Council to check eligibility.
Check whether you should:
A. Send the data to the council and wait for them to confirm eligibility
B. Look in the checkout answers for a code, then approve or decline by yourself
C. Evaluate the eligibility based on the checkout answers, then approve or decline by yourself
5. Click on the ℹ️ icon at the end of the booking row to find the checkout answers.
6. If you click approve before the eligibility label has turned green we will show you a warning modal.
If your council is not using Eequ centrally, you can ignore this and follow the agreed process with your council.
7. If you need to Decline, you will get a chance to add a personal message, and we will send a full email to the booker.
8. Once the booking has been approved, we will send an email to the booker.
They will see their booking status change to 'Approved' on their Schedule and Booking page on Eequ.
9. Once you approve the booking, the attendees will be added to your register on your Schedule Page
Check out our article on Taking the Register
We wish you a wonderful HAF delivery. Don't hesitate to book a support call if you need help or would like to discuss using Eequ for any of your other booking needs.
Finally, if you enjoy using Eequ, don't forget to recommend us to your Council 🥰
We rely on your referrals to keep improving Eequ for everyone working in the HAF programme!